Situ Systems is looking for an experienced 3D WebGL Developer to join our team creating 3D home visualization software. Work within a friendly team of developers building software that runs on customer websites throughout Australia.
We are a results driven team that offers flexible working hours. The entire team works remotely and has been for multiple years. Join our customer focused team as we build web applications to help the world visualize their homes in 3D.
- Build a web-based 3D Viewer for our homes that renders homes and fills them with products and materials dynamically
- Work with our web team to interact with and consume our Web API backend
- Write high quality TypeScript that is maintainable and performant across all the latest client hardware from mobile to desktop
Critical Skills and Experience
- At least one shipped product
- 3+ years WebGL experience
- HTML / CSS
- Agile software development best practices
- Understanding of security concepts (authentication, encryption, etc.)
- Source code control concepts (eg Git)
- Architectural Visualization experience
- Familiarity with OpenGL / Shaders
- Microsoft Azure
- C# experience
- Agile tools for software teams (JIRA)
This is a work from home position so you can be located anywhere in Australia.
About Situ Systems
Situ Systems is changing the way communications and achieving efficiency in home building and renovations is done – disrupting a $3.8 trillion residential construction industry. We are rolling out cutting edge 3D visualisation software over the course of an incremental development timeline, allowing 3D to be added in the daily conversations and processes of every stakeholder to ensure project outcomes are at their finest.
Our breakthrough technology ‘WARP’, launched last year, can transform a builder’s home plan/blueprints to a full 3D experience in less than a minute. This is something that previously took 2 to 3 months. WARP is Situ’s core technology that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible for home visualisation.
We are pleased to say that we have a rapidly increasing portfolio of Australia’s biggest and best builders and building products manufacturers onboard and aligned with the need to create an industry-wide visualisation and communication system – working to improve the home and product selection process for everyone.
Over the coming months, we will be releasing an incredible line of innovative products and services. It’s an exciting time to join the Situ Team as we continue to grow rapidly and break barriers.