Situ Systems is looking for an experienced C# developer to join our team creating 3D home visualization software. Work within a friendly team of developers building software that runs on customer websites throughout Australia. Experience with home visualization is ideal but not required.
We are a results driven team that offers flexible working hours. The entire team works remotely and has been for multiple years. Join our customer focused team as we build software to help the world visualize their homes in 3D.
- Create procedural geometry within Unity
- Load 3d homes from IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and xBim (eXtensible Building Information Modelling) file formats into Unity with custom C# code
- Write high quality, optimized and robust C# code within Unity3D
- Create new functionality for the existing application as well as maintaining existing systems
- Collaborate with Architectural CAD systems software such as Xbim Xplorer and contribute to existing open-source projects
Critical Skills and Experience
- At least one shipped product
- 5+ years C# experience
- 2+ years Unity3d experience
- Procedural 3d geometry generation and manipulation
- Ability to write readable, maintainable code
- Strong 3D math knowledge and experience
- IFC and/or xBIM file format experience
- Archicad and/or Revit experience
- Home visualization and/or Architectural software development
- This is a work from home position so you can be located anywhere in Australia.
About Situ Systems
Situ Systems is changing the way communications and achieving efficiency in home building and renovations is done – disrupting a $3.8 trillion residential construction industry. We are rolling out cutting edge 3D visualisation software over the course of an incremental development timeline, allowing 3D to be added in the daily conversations and processes of every stakeholder to ensure project outcomes are at their finest.
Our breakthrough technology ‘WARP’, launched last year, can transform a builder’s home plan/blueprints to a full 3D experience in less than a minute. This is something that previously took 2 to 3 months. WARP is Situ’s core technology that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible for home visualisation.
We are pleased to say that we have a rapidly increasing portfolio of Australia’s biggest and best builders and building products manufacturers onboard and aligned with the need to create an industry-wide visualisation and communication system – working to improve the home and product selection process for everyone.
Over the coming months, we will be releasing an incredible line of innovative products and services. It’s an exciting time to join the Situ Team as we continue to grow rapidly and break barriers.