About Situ Systems
Situ Systems is transforming marketing and communications in the home building and renovations industry by empowering businesses and consumers alike with access to high-quality 3D – reimagining how products and homes are communicated, visualised, and purchased.
Our patented technology enables home building companies to transform their home plans to a full 3D experience in less than a minute and then provide the opportunity for consumers to see the home as it will be when constructed.
Our technology provides builders and product manufacturers the capability to reshape their customer experiences and support their customer conversations and experiences to new levels of personalisation and quality. The Situ platform changes 3D from high cost and labour-intensive to an inexpensive, accessible solution ready to facilitate more effective sales conversations and displays.
About the role
This role is suited to an innovative, collaborative, results-driven marketing leader, with an ambition to make their mark on helping disrupt an industry ripe for transformation.
You will be able to take ownership of delivering an end-to-end marketing experience for Situ’s users, from crafting core messaging to developing and distributing customer-facing communications across multiple channels and audience segments.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will be joining a highly innovative Australian start-up and its team of dedicated, multi-skilled professionals located across Victoria, NSW and Queensland. This is a work from home position.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan in line with holistic business objectives, stakeholder requirements and innovation roadmap
- Formalise and establish the core elements relating to the brand identity
- Develop marketing and sales collateral across digital channels such as web, email and social, as well as brochures, datasheets, and presentations
- Audit, optimise and report on marketing activities
- Work with the management team to build and refine the CRM approach and the customer portal systems
- Monitor and ensure sales, marketing and customer success programs are operating as planned
- Work with the CMO to identify areas for improvement and plan enhancements across the technology stack for each stakeholder group
- Support in the recruitment and development of the marketing team as the business continues to expand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in technology, building industry, strategy consulting, business strategy, marketing, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing, CRM and email automation including segmentation (Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other CRM platforms)
- Proven success of leading acquisition marketing campaigns across events (virtual), email campaigns, paid media, website, and owned channels
- Experienced in CMS management (WordPress); and graphic design (Adobe Creative Cloud)