About the business
Situ Systems is transforming marketing and communications in the home building and renovations industry by empowering businesses and consumers alike with access to high-quality 3D – transforming how products and homes are communicated, visualised, and purchased.
Our patented technology enables home building companies to transform their home plans to a full 3D experience in less than a minute and then provide the capability to consumers to see the home as it will be when constructed.
Our technology provides builders and product manufacturers the capability to reshape their customer experiences and support their customer conversations and experiences to new levels of personalisation and quality. The Situ Systems platform changes 3D from high cost and labour intensive to an inexpensive solution ready to facilitate more effective sales conversations and displays.
About the role
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer in a remote capacity, the National Sales Manager is responsible for customer acquisition, and managing and maintaining our key builder, and building product manufacturer customers. As the business continues to scale, this role will involve building and developing the sales team, and assisting in the continued development of sales processes, relationship management systems, and the development of the customer member portal system. This is a work from home role with customer visits and occasional interstate travel.
This role is suited to a highly sales-focused, process-orientated technical professional with the ambition to play a part in reshaping and developing an industry ripe for transformation.
- Leading the sales effort to achieve client acquisition in line with the business plans
- Developing and maintain relationships with customers/members
- Recruiting and developing the sales team as the business continues to expand
- Working with the management team to build and refine the CRM and the customer portal systems
- Sales forecasting and reporting
- Monitoring and ensuring the aspects of sales, marketing and customer success processes are operating as planned
- Providing technical support and expert advice to platform customers and users
- Working with the Chief Marketing Officer to identify areas for improvement and plan enhancements across the technology stack
- Provide technical support and become a trusted advisor to our members.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to be a confident relationship builder with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Business or Commerce & Information Technology or Computer Science
- Experience in sales processes, enhancement of technology solutions and platforms.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other CRM platforms.
- Experience in project management and executing technical projects in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Understanding of fundamental sales, marketing and customer success processes