Situ Systems is looking for an experienced Senior 3D Artist/Generalist to join our team creating 3D home visualization software. Work within an experienced team of artists and programmers building software that runs on customer websites throughout Australia.
We are a results driven team that offers flexible working hours. The entire team works remotely and has been for multiple years.
- Creating photorealistic 3D models of all items that exist in homes (eg furniture, appliances)
- Create photorealistic textures and materials of all items that exist in homes (eg carpets, paints, bricks)
- Working with our engineering team to design the tools you will use to streamline your workflow
- Work with custom internal tools to manage assets
Critical Skills and Experience
- Extensive 3D authoring experience in Blender or a similar tool like Max or Maya
- Some experience with architectural modelling and visualization
- Familiar with PBR workflow and material creation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- At least one shipped product
- Interest in architecture and interior design
- Substance Designer/Painter
- Writing documentation such as 3D modelling guides
- Unity development
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality development
- Photogrammetry interest
- Project management skills/knowledge
To apply please send us your portfolio showing photorealistic 3D assets you have created
This is a work from home position so you can be located anywhere in Australia.
About Situ Systems
Situ Systems is changing the way communications and achieving efficiency in home building and renovations is done – disrupting a $3.8 trillion residential construction industry. We are rolling out cutting edge 3D visualisation software over the course of an incremental development timeline, allowing 3D to be added in the daily conversations and processes of every stakeholder to ensure project outcomes are at their finest.
Our breakthrough technology ‘WARP’, launched last year, can transform a builder’s home plan/blueprints to a full 3D experience in less than a minute. This is something that previously took 2 to 3 months. WARP is Situ’s core technology that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible for home visualisation.
We are pleased to say that we have a rapidly increasing portfolio of Australia’s biggest and best builders and building products manufacturers onboard and aligned with the need to create an industry-wide visualisation and communication system – working to improve the home and product selection process for everyone.
Over the coming months, we will be releasing an incredible line of innovative products and services. It’s an exciting time to join the Situ Team as we continue to grow rapidly and break barriers.